We maintain areas around thousands of homes for several housing association clients. Housing Association clients provide homes for vulnerable, disadvantaged and elderly and people who generally need extra support.
All our work is undertaken by our friendly and experienced team, who are reliable and trained to deliver all services in line with industry best practice at all times.
It is our job to look after the green spaces around residents’ homes, providing clean, safe and attractive environments; all of which has been proven to also be beneficial for overall mental health and wellbeing. During the Coronavirus Lockdowns we ensured we were safely able to continue maintaining these sites as it was deemed important for residents to have access to green spaces that they could enjoy for essential exercise and relaxation. We always put the safety and wellbeing of site users first whist we ensure that we are able to deliver the highest standards of work despite any safety controls that need to be put in place.
Different services we offer:
- Routine grass cutting, hedge trimming
- Weed control
- Reactive works including fly tipping and graffiti removal
- Advice on improvements to surroundings
- Winter gritting and snow clearance of roads and footpaths
- Improvement works
- Completing proactive and reactive works; including moss control and gritting.
- Tree works
- Snow clearance and gritting of roads and footpaths
- Graffiti removal
- Playground maintenance and repair
We are also able to work within client budgets to make improvements and carry out site improvement works in a professional yet flexible manor.